Wednesday

chicken rice at redhillmarket, $2.50 - $3.00

Its been better these days. The reasons I stopped blogging still exist, but for the past 2 months, Ive had some decently happy thoughts. Im moving on. Only cos its necessary.

Its close to 12am, late. Semiconsciously, I count the hours I have left till 7am repeatedly. My eye lids are kept open, only by the fact that im still interested to finish typing this note to self. Im disastrously tired frm cycles of 10hrs and 13hrs of lecturers per day from the last week.

But, Im happy, very.

2 weeks of workshop by Hans Bascher. Fantastic. “Pure gold”. :p I learnt so much more in 2 weeks than the last 2 depressing years. So much understanding and comprehension has been experienced that my brain now tingles, once again, with excitement for tomorrow. The possibilities! I can almost feel the blood rushing through my head, like a hurricane through a hollow cave. Like a drug it numbs all the troubles and cares I continue to face.
Moreover today, I attended another single session talk by Kenneth Huff, whose work was heavily conceptual.
And when this is all over, Ive still got 3more months of night classes drawing/modeling. What more could one ask for? I would ask for more, I want more, but as it stands, its good enough for today.

No comments: